“Visual tools for
better way to work” – Training & workshop
ABOUT OUR VISUAL WORKSHOP
Our workshop Incorporates LOG as a methodology: Listening-Organising-Graphic.
The LOG pedagogy consists of:
- Developing specific listening skill
- Learning to select and deselect information
- Finding conversation patterns and organising a scribe in its logical layout, with the help of graphic elements and colours
- Learning the difference between a writing as text and writing as graphic form
; andlast but not least,
- Learning to draw and raise confidence in drawing skill.
IS THIS TRAINING FOR YOU?
You are facilitators or business coach,
and you need an innovative change from your conventional way of working by adding graphic recording skills to your tool
You wish to become a scriber?
Our LOG will guide you with the step-by-step methodology and offer you real life working situation experience.
You can’t draw?
This training will change your mind on the definition of a good visual work, without needing to have an advance drawing skill, you will learn to simply use effective graphic elements, as well as simple drawing to create a great visual.
FAQ on TRAINING
Q. I’d like to learn graphic recording/ graphic facilitation. Do you hold workshops?
Whether you are an individual looking to hone your skills or a business eager to hold corporate training, our workshops are right for you. Look out for our next workshop here.
Q. How long does it take for one to learn to scribe?
It does not take long to learn the technical part of scribing. We can self-learn to be a scriber within a month or two. The quality
Q. I don’t draw well. Can I scribe?
In the market, not all (but most) scribers draw. A scribe with beautiful drawings may capture more attention than a plain one. But a good scribe is defined by his/her capability to accelerate a group working process, If it is also beautifully drawn, that will be a bonus.
Q. How do you define good graphic recording?
The soul of a good scribe comes from good listening skills, and the capturing process is about effective drawing and writing, both equally important. Scriber’s capture content does not produce art. It is not about drawing beautiful graphics but using graphics intelligently to turn “audio content” into images that “speaks a thousand words”.
Q. What languages in the training conducted?
We can provide the training in English and Mandarin.
IAF conference Moscow
L’Oreal Shanghai 1 day training
Teamacting Consulting Guang Zhou
Hong Kong Impact Hub
We have made a good choice to invite TAK-TIK to provide the graphic recording training. Tikka is a very professional and effective trainer, and she has a good preparation for the 2 days’ training and designed a lot of exercises to consolidate our learnings. Our team has learned a lot of basic graphic recording elements which provide us added value and allow us to apply the skills to the job.
– Wendy Fu – Human Resources manager of Teamacting Management Consulting, Guangzhou China
Our company had arranged TAK-TIK to run series
Tikka is a natural teacher, her
Of the people who had been on her
“Tikka, thank you very much! Your training career is high-rocketing, and it is great that you love what you do”
– Mikhail Rossius – New Business Director of IMPER Group of Companies Image Personal Consulting Moscow, Russia
I have learnt to organise space, creating simple images and the skill to listen & capture. Handwriting, highlight & capture words have
–Liudmila Dudorov- Head of IAF, International Association of Facilitators IAF Russia
My most valuable learning is the listening skill, structuring information and the “hunter” strategy. I feel more skilful in linking
– Chueva Liliya –
I have learnt how to create
-Victoria Bekhterena- Social Media Strategist at International Association of Facilitators Europe MENA
I overcame my fear of drawing.
I understood now that the main skill of graphic facilitation is not about drawing but listening, I see the whole process of graphic facilitation and have
– Svetlana Alterman
What can you expect?
- Listening skills, that enable you to listen & draw at the same time
- Synthesizing skills, to select and prioritize information
- How to define the conversation pattern, and put your visual in a logical layout
- How to use simple graphic elements, to help arrange & structure your contents
- Drawing tips in making concept/metaphor visual
- Handwriting, turn your usual hand writing to a nice typography writing
- How to build your visual library and your confidence in drawing
- By the end of the workshop, you shall be able to accomplish a
real timelive capturing of a speech into an engaging visual map, in big format, A1/A0
- 70% practical (with
real lifeworking situation exercises)
- 30% theory (with
real lifecase studies)
- Individual feedback session
- One-to-one coaching
- Group & peer to peer sharing